- Obligation of the Company
We shall protect restricted, confidential or sensitive data from loss to avoid reputation damage and to avoid adversely impacting its customers/ clients. The protection of data in scope is a critical business requirement of the Company, yet flexibility to access data and work effectively is also critical.
- Data Collected
The Company collects anonymous data from every visitor of the Site to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
- Use of the Data
We only use your personal information to provide you the Site’s services or to communicate with you about the services or the Site. With respect to any information you upload to the Site, we take the privacy and confidentiality of such information seriously. We encrypt all the information, and permanently delete any redacted edits you make to information.
We can’t protect public data and we are not responsible for any violation of privacy law you may be liable for. We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorised access of data about you that we store, including personal information.
We do not share your personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
– doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
– we believe it’s needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
– we believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
– otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
The Company may contact you, by email or other means. For example, the Company may send you promotional emails relating to the Company or other third parties the Company feels you would be interested in, or communicate with you about your use of the Site.
The Company may also use technology to alert us via a confirmation email when you open an email from us. You can modify your email notification preferences by clicking the appropriate link included in the footer of email notifications. If you do not want to receive email from the Company, please opt out of receiving emails at the bottom of any Company’s emails.
How do we use your information?
The Company may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience on our Site and to allow us to deliver the type of product offerings in which you are most interested.
● To improve our Site in order to better serve you.
● To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
● To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
● To quickly process your transactions.
● To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Sharing of Data
The Company does note share your personal information with third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services or websites, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control. We may need to share personal information with our Agents in order to provide and deliver products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
- How We Process Personal Information
We will only process your Personal information if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below. When we process Personal information based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.
- a) Information we collect directly from you:
We receive certain Personal information directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data. We also use the Personal information we collect directly from you to provide, operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services based on our legitimate business interest in operating our Services in a way that benefits us and our users.
- b) Information from our advertising partners:
We receive information about you from some of our service providers (e.g., LinkedIn) who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications. We process this Personal Data based on our legitimate business interest in providing direct marketing about our products and services.
In collecting the Personal information, we sometimes use “cookies” and other tracking technologies (e.g., web beacons and pixel tags). Cookies allow us to recognise your browser or device and “remember” your browser during subsequent visits for purposes of functionality, preferences, and website performance, and they also tell us how and when pages and features in our Services are visited and by how many people.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies but have an option for blocking or deleting cookies, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as allow you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that if you block or delete cookies, some portions of the Services may not work properly. In some cases, cookies may enable us to aggregate certain information with other Personal Data we collect and hold about you.
- How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We retain Personal information about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide the Services to you and improve the Services for all users generally. In some cases, we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalised or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
- What Security Measures Do We Use?
We seek to protect Personal information using appropriate technical and organisational measures based on the type of Personal information and applicable processing activity.
- What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal information, including those set forth below. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardises the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision.
- a) Access: You can request more information about the Personal information we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal information.
- b) Rectification: If you believe that any Personal information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement Personal information.
- c) Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal information from our systems.
- d) Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal information based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal information, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
- e) Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal information for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- f) Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal information.
- g) Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your Personal information with the Management of our Company.